This time of year can be exhausting with all the stress of the holidays, not to mention the increase in colds and flus. Many of our patients have been asking what they could do to boost their energy levels, so we wanted to do a show to discuss what you could take to help you enjoy extra energy naturally for Christmas and the rest of the holiday season.
Some natural ways to help increase energy levels include:
- Getting at least seven hours of sleep each night
- Taking a B12 supplement
- Eat less sugar and refined carbohydrates
- Exercise several times a week
- Drink plenty of water each day
- Consider taking a nap in the afternoon
Products Mentioned in Today’s Show
- Immune Essentials – Immune Essentials supports immune health with a blend of highly researched and effectively concentrated mushroom extracts combined with the polyphenol nutrient support of green tea.† This formula provides beta 1,3/1,6 d-glucan and a range of bioactive compounds that have been shown to potentiate immune response.† Grown in the USA under rigidly controlled conditions, these mushroom extracts are made with 100% certified organic ingredients.
- Pantothenic Acid Complex – This formula contains Cordyceps, Rhodiola Extract, Eleuthero Extract, and Pantothenic Acid to help support adrenal function. Eleuthero and rhodiola act on neurotransmitter function, the central nervous system, and cardiovascular function to help the body adjust appropriately when faced with biological, physical, or chemical challenges.† Cordyceps mushroom, known for its revitalizing effects, and pantothenic acid, a B vitamin required for adrenal hormone formation, are also included.†
You can also listen to Enjoy Extra Energy Naturally on our YouTube channel here.