With the year just beginning, many people are looking at their daily habits and seeing what they can improve, and many New Year’s resolutions have been made. Some of these resolutions may be unrealistic and difficult to stick to, so forming one or two healthy habits at a time can add up to a big change without making you feel like giving up. In this week’s episode, we discuss exercising consistent health habits, and offer suggestions of how to be healthier this year.
Some good goals to set include:
- Exercising 3-4 times a week, even if it’s just taking a walk
- Drinking roughly eight glasses of water per day
- Reducing alcohol consumption
- Practice stress-reducing techniques such as taking a warm bath or meditating
- Reducing sugar consumption, and/or trying a Keto or Paleo diet
- Spend more time outdoors
Products Mentioned in Today’s Show
- Pantothenic Acid Complex – The ability of the adrenal gland to respond to physiological stress is supported by botanicals with recognized adaptogenic properties. Eleuthero and rhodiola act on neurotransmitter function, the central nervous system, and cardiovascular function to help the body adjust appropriately when faced with biological, physical, or chemical challenges.† Cordyceps mushroom, known for its revitalizing effects, and pantothenic acid, a B vitamin required for adrenal hormone formation, are also included.†
- Omega Supreme Liquid – Omega Supreme Liquid provides concentrated triglyceride-form omega-3 EPA, and DHA derived from fish oil. Omega-3 fatty acids are often called “good fats” due to the numerous roles they play in supporting health, including supporting a balanced inflammatory response, assisting triglyceride metabolism, and supporting heart, joint, skin, brain, and nerve function.†
Don’t give up if you make a mistake, just get back up and keep trying. It’s the many small decisions you make each day that arguably play the biggest role in your health, so make those choices as healthy as possible.
You can also to Exercising Consistent Health Habits on our YouTube channel here.