- Contains approximately 7 grams of prebiotic fibers from organic acacia gum and organic inulin
- 3.7 grams of naturally occurring branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) per serving
- Highly bioavailable and easy to digest, unlike other plant-based sources of protein†
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism when combined with other healthy habits†
- Provides approximately 1.8 grams of L-arginine, the precursor to nitric oxide, per serving, supporting circulatory and cardiovascular health, as well as recovery from athletic performance†
- Naturally free from food allergens such as gluten, dairy, and soy; no artificial sweeteners or sweeteners with high glycemic loads are included, making it suitable for those with dietary restrictions†
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, blend, shake, or briskly stir 1 scoop daily with cold water, milk or milk alternative, food, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Scoop included.
|Serving Size 1 Scoop • Servings Per Container 15|
|Amount 1 Scoop (Approximately 36.7 grams)||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.0 g||*|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%**|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%**|
|Organic Pea Protein Isolate (Pisum sativum)(USA grown, non-GMO yellow peas)||26.6 g||*|
|Organic Acacia Fiber (Acacia senegal/Acacia seyal)(bark exudate gum)||5.2 g||*|
|Organic Agave Inulin (Agave tequilana) (blue agave heart)||1.9 g||*|
|Organic AçaÍ Concentrate (Euterpe oleracea) (berry)(freeze dried)||1 g||*|
|* Daily value not established
**Percent Daily Vales are based on a 2,000 calories diet.
Organic vanilla flavor, monk fruit extract (Siraitia grosvenorii), and organic stevia rebaudioside A extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf).
NOTICE: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Statements about products on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing consult a healthcare provider before use.