HLC Intensive Capsules are indicated support for:
- Post antibiotic therapy (simple incidental)
- Immunomodulation of allergy over short/medium term
- Dysbiosis/remission in IBS
Features and Benefits:
- HLC organisms successfully used in clinical trials
- Therapeutic potency of 24 billion cells per capsule
- Contains up to 30 billion viable LAB4 organisms if stored in a refrigerator until use
- 3 months shelf life at ambient temperature
- 2 years shelf life if refrigerated
- Ability to attach to human epithelial cells
- Virtually 100% survival rate through stomach*
- Independent verification of specification with every batch
- Suitable for vegans
The role of probiotics in human physiology is both varied and of fundamental importance. However, part of the reason why their full benefits are not always achieved in practice is that the microorganisms do not reach the G.I. tract in either sufficient numbers or with sufficient activity to be effective.
Moreover, many bacterial isolates used as probiotic organisms are poor colonizers of the G.I. tract, quickly passing straight through and thereby eliciting only a transitory effect. Hence, for a probiotic to be effective there are four criteria of primary importance that must be delivered:
- Proven product shelf stability, ensuring that the probiotic organisms reach the user at the “correct” potency
- Ability of the selected cultures to survive gastric juices/acidity
- Ability of the cultures to attach to human epithelial tissue
- Proven in clinical trials
1 capsule contains:
HCL LAB4 Consortium 24 billion viable cells:
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21)
Bifodobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)
Bifodobacterium lactis (CUL 34)
Other Ingredients: cellulose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Adults: Take one capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.