Many people have been wondering what supplements they should keep in stock at home with cold and flu season starting, and there are quite a few. You should do your best to eat a varied, whole-food diet to ensure you’re gettting the vitamins and minerals you need to keep your immune system functioning properly, but there a few supplements to keep on-hand just in case you or your family catches something.
Medicine Cabinet Essentials:
- Lauricidin – Has antiviral, antibacterial, antiparasitic, and antifungal properties along with immune-boosting potential
- Viracid – Antiviral supplement containing several vitamins and herbs shown to improve immune system function
- Sinatrol – Contains turmeric extract, thyme extract, licorice root extract and several other natural ingredients that can be helpful in reducing sinus congestion due to colds and allergies
- Super Aloe 250 – Natural remedy for constipation
- Natural D-Hist – Natural allergy medication containing vitamin C, bromelain and a few other ingredients that may reduce symptoms related to allergies
- Traumeric – Natural, powerful anti-inflammatory containing turmeric root extract and bromelain along with several other ingredients that may help with headaches, joint and muscle pain, and pain after injury