Many people have been wondering what supplements they should keep in stock at home with cold and flu season starting. We always recommend that you do your best to eat a varied, whole-food diet to ensure you’re gettting the vitamins and minerals you need to keep your immune system functioning properly, but there a few supplements to keep on-hand just in case you or your family catches something.
Medicine Cabinet Essentials:
- Lauricidin – Has antiviral, antibacterial, antiparasitic, and antifungal properties along with immune-boosting potential.
- Micellized Vitamin A – Contains vitamin A, an important nutrient for vision, immune system function, bone and cartilage development, and the maintenance and repair of epithelial tissue.†
- Super Aloe 250 – May help decrease constipation.
- Hista-Plex – Natural allergy medication containing vitamin C, bromelain and a few other ingredients that may reduce symptoms related to allergies.
- Immune Essentials – Immune Essentials supports immune health with a blend of highly researched and effectively concentrated mushroom extracts combined with the polyphenol nutrient support of green tea.†